Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Here's the Thing

  OK folks, here's the thing. Now I can understand many of you are afraid to sign this very important. petition.

  It's because you don't consider it important, you don't know Maria, the Mustard Seed does good things for the poor and homeless and that should be good enough. I mean the list goes on and on. But it is important to many people that what the corporates are doing is unchristian like and should be reviewed. Perhaps it is a good thing but they are handling it in a poor manner, well I don't believe that but you are entitled to your opinion.

  They are treating a Spiritual ideal and name (the Mustard Seed), as a business and a place to practice worldly values rather than a Godly place of refuge and growth within Him. Yet I must apologize for some of the language I've used in that "Reinstate Maria" post. I was under the gun to get it published with a crippled laptop and very upset with what corporate has turned the Seed into. I will also be rewriting that story to fit properly the spirit of what Maria stood for. To honor her better than what that piece ultimately does. A lot of those things were my feelings. However, I am sure she felt the same way but has a touch more class than I I'm sure. Or perhaps not... lol.

  Anyway as I've mentioned, this is an ongoing fight and I will be explaining much more in detail the facts to this soap opera and that story later on. I just wanted you to know what they have planned for the volunteers and what Maria was fighting against.

 In the meantime, If you feel like signing the petition but can't because of any repercussions which may come. And if you have enjoyed any of my previous stories. for which I profit nothing. I would like to invite you to help me out in another way.

  My Daughter is getting married on Sept. 5th. and instead of registering at some store for gifts. She and her husband to be has set up a "Honeymoon Fund" online. I have a hard time working because of my knees being so bad and as you know, am homeless once again. As a matter of fact, I have been spending more nights outdoors as of late rather than in shelters and will probably be doing more of the same. I am tired of the looks I've been getting as of late because of this fight.

So what I'm asking for is donations towards my Daughters honeymoon. I will do my best to bring you better stories than what I've been producing as of late. I will finish the ones I've been working on and release the one I've promised as soon as am able. There is so much I wish to share with you and it will be glorious... to His Glory.
  So Please sign the petition and if you wish to but can't, then help my daughter out on the start of her new life as a married woman. Or you can do both.

 And if you do give please send it in the name of "Jesus Freak" so that she will know where it came from.
 Here is the link: http://www.gofundme.com/2tf7gvb34w

 If you think I'm trying to scam you then that's to bad. I'm sorry you feel that way. You may also read about her in one of my first stories "Legacy"and see her pictures. I like this one though. She looks so much like a picture I've seen of my mother when she was young, and also in black & white. Luv ya all in whatever you decide to do and take care of yourselves.



That's my daughter Chrystal and her husband to be, Jon. God bless them both.

Once again, If you enjoy my stories and would like to make a contribution to my web page in this manner, then go to... http://www.gofundme.com/2tf7gvb34w
and please give. Thank you.
                                         johnnyluv

P>S> don't forget to sign "Jesus Freak"







  

 
 
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your time and please keep coming back with your comments and suggestions