Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Guess What!



   Hey! Guess what... I got banned from the Mustard Seed for practicing freedom of speech, for 2 weeks. lol. That manager mario, you know the one, ya... the guy who fired Maria... he informed me this very thing today. Reason stated is for writing untruths within the Mustard Seed building. HAHAHAHA! I will be sharing more on this later. Then when I asked him to see a copy of where it says in their policies that this is a valid reason for banning someone (not that I was), he said there is no such policy. But it is the "managers policies" of some sort of discretion or bullshit excuse. Keep digging corporate Mustard Seed, keep digging.

  You know... since I've become homeless I've gotten so many story ideas and have been wanting to post many different things. And I have been posting more this month if you've noticed. Not any main stories mind you but I have been working some on them.

  For now though I want to stay focused on my friend Maria. I love her very much simply because I know her heart, I know God has such an enormous love for her as well and I will not stop fighting for her as I know she lost her job fighting for us. So I ask all of you my friends, readers... christian and non-christian alike...

                        Please go to my Facebook page "Reinstate Maria", read up and click on the "Sign Up" button at the top of the page to be directed to our Petition site and show your support for one of God's most beloved servants.


Or go directly to:
https://secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/The_Mustard_Seed_Edmonton_Reinstate_Maria_Lutz/?fsZQIdb&pv=1

Here is an excerpt from that "Reinstate Maria" page...

   It appears that management of the Mustard Seed is threatening to fire employees because I made a mistake in trying to share the petition site with all my friends but tagged some instead. ISN'T THAT A VIOLATION OF OUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS? And yet I've also come across many of you who say that you are afraid to sign because of such repercussions, because you don't really know her, because you still have to deal with the Mustard Seed.

N I V: 1 John 4:18
There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.

Maria deserves better than your fears!
She deserves more than the fears of men in the symbolic suits. If you knew Maria, you would know love. Sure at one point a friend of mine nicknamed her "grumpy" but from my reading of Jesus' life I can hardly remember thinking of him as always joyously laughing. I picture Him somber and often serious, even to the point of extremely angry at one time at least. For dealing with people such as we day in and day out would be stressful and offer few occasions to smile or laugh. But I do remember her laughing, smiling and joking around.
Take the word of a man who only seeks truth and love in the hearts and minds of God's Children.
Maria is worthy of any sacrifice or repercussion which may come from signing a simple petition.
Which is the reason, result and price millions of soldiers paid upon countless battlefields across this great planet of ours. If you refuse to sign a petition out of fear, then you disgrace their sacrifices, Maria's sacrifices, as well as Our Lord's.
                                                               johnnyluv

      Once again... please sign, share, share and share with your friends, family and co-workers.

                                                                         

1 comment:

thank you for your time and please keep coming back with your comments and suggestions