Monday, September 28, 2015

WITHDRAWN!


  UPDATE: Because of elements in that story, "Do Not Worry" I was delaying it until the trial to which I was "ACCUSED" of threatening to kill a housemate. Well, that was today and guess what......

CHARGES WITHDRAWN! 

   Very nice. This fellow who accused me of threatening to kill him showed up late, and so the crown prosecutor wanted to confer with him during a recess. During this recess my accuser disappeared. The prosecutor delayed the proceedings as long as he could in order to allow this "gentleman" to return but he never did. 
                                                    Be sure and return in order to hear the whole story.
  

   Yet now I will be delaying this story once again until after a meeting with the Mustard Seed manager and volunteer coordinator paul thorne. These are the two who banned me from entering the building for writing about the Reinstate Maria petition. the same two who are stalling my re-entry by playing, "Push Back that Appointment". Ha... sssssuckaaas.

                       My apologies but this is how it must play out.
                                                                                              johnnyluv



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your time and please keep coming back with your comments and suggestions