Sunday, September 6, 2015

My Daughter's a Married Woman!

It was so incredibly beautiful, the venue was a wedding dream.
Just as she, that daughter of mine
Oh, how often I've thought of her over the years
Between those times, when I wasn't there
Solace comes though, with the knowledge of her
The wisdom she holds, and the man she chose
The smile she graces, is what every father needs to know peace
These are just some words that I threw out there to express whats on my mind the day after my daughters wedding. What a great time, seeing my boys again after a couple years. Ya, it's been a while for them. I'm gonna get some more pictures of them and the wedding later. But for now here are a few of the shots . I'm so happy... and so proud.
                                                                         johnnyluv
 



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your time and please keep coming back with your comments and suggestions