Thursday, January 31, 2019

Forced Indoctrination


Image may contain: 1 person, standing, ocean, sky, outdoor and water
The Forced Indoctrination continues of Indigenous People's who are still suffering the effects of Colonization and the Indian Residential School era. The Hope(less) Mission refuses to stop reading Scriptures to the Homeless as they sleep! This is a form of mind control. When our brains are in a state of Theta (dream) state, we are very susceptible to suggestion. A clear violation of our basic human rights. We are constantly emotionally, psychologically, and as I have experienced recently, physically abused by untrained staff members And our Mayor, Don Iverson, still won't do anything to protect us either. You can contact him @...
Please contact the Hopeless Mission and give your opinions on this matter....
Edmonton (HQ)
(780) 422-2018
reception@hopemission.com


READ THE FULL STORY HERE:
 Decolonizing Edmonton
http://johnnyleeluvsjesus.blogspot.com/p/prayers-and-blessings-to-all-who-hear_68.html

5 comments:

  1. Why do you even claim to love Jesus if you hate His word? Hope Mission and the hypocrites who work there will have their day of judgment pretty soon. The Lord is returning with His angels to judge the earth with fire (not to renovate it as tree huggers preach). Then He will create a new heaven and earth. All therefore whatever they tell you observe, that observe and do; but do not after their works: for they say, and do not. For they bind heavy burdens and grievous to be borne, but they themseles will not move them with one of their fingers. Matt 23:3-4. There are only two kinds of people in the world: not rich/poor, not red/white but those who are dead in sin and those who are dead to sin. Which are you? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22GAtGyq1vQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Daniel, I don't hate His Word... But the "christians" use of it. And you sound very much like "them".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Johnny, Glad to hear your response. I don't mind your accusations because I deserve them. I have no pride in being white or "christian" so called, as both my grandparents were german "christians" fighting for Hitler and I know how that turned out. I also quit my job at the Mustard Seed and wrote a letter (along the same lines I wrote you i.e. questioning what "jesus" they follow) which put me on apparently a black list for all inner city agencies as I no longer can seem to get a job at any of them. However, and I battle this myself, the Word of God tells us to forgive and leave judgment in God's hand (Hebrews 10:19-39), though there is a place for public rebuke (1 Timothey 5:20). As such, I just want to warn you that a lot of your rants sound very bitter and unforgiving though I know you have all the reasons to be so. There is such a thing as holding people accountable but then do it according to the Word not just hurt feelings. I cannot recommend highly enough a book at the EPL called What the Elders Say by Chief Riverwind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is not about hurt feelings buddy, to which so many other believe it is when it comes to my rebukes... it's about the continual colonial racism all my people face... it's about the continual closed minded thinking and greed being perpetuated by over-consumer advertising and people's willingness to fall in line. And just like so many other false believers, you people always get this wrong... (1 Cor. 5:12-13)For it is no business of mine to be judging those who are outside; but it is yours to be judging those who are among you; As for those who are outside, God is their judge. So put away the evil man from among you.

      Delete
  4. correction: the book I was recommending is called That's What the Old Ones Say by Chief Joseph RiverWind

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your time and please keep coming back with your comments and suggestions