Friday, August 21, 2015

Pray for me.


It would be so nice...

   Hopefully, I may be going to California for a year long paid fellowship program in film making and social advocacy where I will gain experience in short films, post production, campaigns/research and social media. 

   Also during the year, I will participate in seminars and training on topics such as script writing, studio production and more. cool huh.

   I have also hooked up with a very nice fellow here in Edmonton who will allow me to tag along with him as he is working on a film project.

   Please help me out by praying to Father God that if it be His will, this will come to pass that I may gain better knowledge,experience as well as contacts towards helping to ease our brothers and sisters pain and suffering in this world for "His" glory.
         
                                                                                 johnnyluv

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your time and please keep coming back with your comments and suggestions