Sunday, June 13, 2021

the Dreamer God Is (final cut)




ok, I fixed the problems I missed in the first upload and also improved this video in a couple places... just slightly, lol.
Here it is, finally... It's not the product I had planned on, but me think it works... I had to Frankenstein some cover bands together with the vocals of Ozzy Osbourne to re-create his hit song "Dreamer". Please enjoy and share on Facebook if you can, I haven't created a new account since they deleted my last. Pretty upset over that one. Just cuz they CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH, lol.
I also just bought a home recording studio package so perhaps I could start making better music video mixes, educational videos, podcasts or perhaps start singing some of the songs myself. I was in a couple choirs for a short while so who know's... I remember how to practice the "ma Me MAY Me mo's", lol.

 #AllLifeMatters #Decolonize #IndigenousSovereignty #YEG #socialmedia #facebook #share #storytelling #podcast #video #music #entertainment

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your time and please keep coming back with your comments and suggestions