Sunday, August 30, 2020

If Advocating for the Truth Makes me a Racist, Then I'm Proud to be so!


I just wanted to show you folks a little interatction on FB when I shared a quote from the Petition I created to counter the false colonial narrative taking place in Canada and to some degree, in the U.S as well.
https://www.thepetitionsite.com/280/810/207/protect-the-indigenous-narrative/

===================================================
Lance Abernathy: I get it your racist. I will continue my fight for indigenous right and the right for all people of color but you my friend have made it very clear you only care about one people.

 {OPERATION DECOLONIZATION/MATTHEW 9:17}; The important thing is, we got them dumb indians advocating for colonization again. It's too bad we had to use poverty stricken black colonists to do it | made w/ Imgflip meme makerME: Lance Abernathy yes you're right, I do only care about the Indigenous People, my People (especially the Indigenous homeless) when it comes to the propaganda and lies the media and everyone else is putting out there about putting the black, or any other colonist, before Indigenous rights and statistics that blacks should have the most focus when it comes to social justice issues. Yes I care about the lies that the targeting of the black communities is just about race when it's not. It's largely about targeting the most vulnerable. It's about police filling their quotas.
(Although the U.S and Canada are systemically White-supremacist institutions and this ought to be addressed, the BLM narrative is largely a false one. Stop talking about race cuz that does not help the Indigenous People, neither is it stopping the issues of racism. Let's talk about Decolonization instead cuz this is Indian Country, not Colonists' country... although it may appear that way for now, lol.)

And the media narrative is about overshadowing Indigenous rights by flooding the airwaves with colonial rights. THAT'S WHAT IT'S REALY ABOUT. So wake up and understand the urban Indigenous, especially the homeless which make up 50% going up as high as 90% in a few cities in canada, being racially targeted by black store owners, security guards, and landlords on a daily basis! I will NOT advocate for BLM when they, or even our own rez indians(and popcorn elders), won't even acknowlege or talk about these facts.

 You have no idea of my work and the 7 years sitting in racism/anti-racism committees and initiatives listeningto all colonial POC asking for the same rights and privileges as the white-man which is essentially inherently oppressive to the Indigenous People and the environment. NO, nobody should have the same rights and privileges as the greedy white-oppressor, no matter what country you live in.

----------------------------------

If Advocating for Indigenous Rights over colonial rights makes me a racist, then I am glad to be a Racist!

North America, please sign my petition here:
https://www.thepetitionsite.com/280/810/207/protect-the-indigenous-narrative/



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your time and please keep coming back with your comments and suggestions