Thursday, July 30, 2020

BLM is No More Important than the Indigenous Reality

.




You wanna know the main reason I am no supporter of BLM besides their racist, self-serving slogan on the genocide-stained soil of my ancecestors? It's because when I was a kid, my mom told me about a prophesy that the black-man would rule this continent after the white-man. Then after the black-man it would be the yellow-man. Well I ain't having any of that shit on my watch! Perhaps the prophesy already came true in the form of Obama, and all the black wealthy celebs and corporate leaders, maybe not. But it's not like the black populations have it anywhere near what the Indigenous Peoples face, even in the states. Yet these days it seems to be all about Black Lives, even from Indigenous people who think riding THEIR coat-tails will help our People.



No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your time and please keep coming back with your comments and suggestions